Redcliffe Financial is Vancouver Island’s only member of the Benefits Alliance – specializing in Employee Benefits, Group Retirement and Executive Financial Strategies.
Clients enjoy a boutique-style customer service experience combined with time tested processes, technology and proprietary products.
Our clients appreciate that we are independent, and our advice is always client centric. We look forward to bringing new and innovative value to our clients, as we grow with the Benefits Alliance.
Each service has a dedicated expert to ensure specialized professional advice. Services are offered on a traditional brokerage model as well as fee-for-service consulting. Some unique solutions we offer in addition to our core services are:
- National franchise programs
- Flex plans for small groups and start-ups
- Best-in-class retiree health and dental benefits
- Employee benefits and group retirement education seminars
- Benefits & group retirement syndicates for non-profit organizations
- Best-in-class entrepreneur, contractor and part-time employee benefits
- Rapid growth benefits (insured->hybrid ASO->ASO) and group retirement strategies
- Individual plan member financial planning, involving a proprietary 25-minute financial planning process
Employee Benefit Plans
Group Retirement Plans
Health and Wellness
Preferred Pharmacy Network
Critical Illness Protection
Executive Financial Strategies
Individual Financial Planning
Redcliffe Financial is a proud member of Benefits Alliance since 2020.
Contact Redcliffe Financial
If you have any questions, please use this form to contact this firm directly.